If you are currently in the market for your first home, you may be curious as to how a Real Estate Agent can help you. You are about to be making an important decision for your future and a great investment of both money and time. I have a wealth of experience helping buyers like you make sound, informed decisions.
Here are some ways that you can benefit from the help of a real estate professional:
- Agents can help establish a plan for a home that fits your needs. Style, size, amenities and other preferences will help determine what kind of home is best suited for you.
- They will help you to determine realistic spending limits. They can often explain alternative financing options or introduce you to a mortgage lender. Agents can arrange to have you "pre-approved" which will improve your positioning in negotiations.
- Their access to all home listings within the multi-listing system enables them to evaluate based on your affordability and the qualities you desire.
- They have access to information on taxes, real estate values, utility costs and municipal services all of which can aid you in your decision to buy.
- They provide direct service by working for you as a buyer's agent helping to negotiate the best terms and price based on comparable sold properties in the area.
- They will educate you on the closing process and they will assist you in obtaining closing figures in advance for your review.
- They can recommend home inspectors, pest inspectors and surveyors. If needed they can also help arrange inspections.
These are just a few ways that a quality real estate agent can help you in your journey towards buying your very first home. More information for first time buyers can be found on my website or by calling me directly. I'm confident that I can provide the kind of exceptional service that will make this process an exciting one. Please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have.